Tuesday, July 14, 2009

JOE SPAZM MIXTAPE LEAK

Word up people.Its been a very slow month for real.I have been bombarding my ears with music from all over the globe and it seems the freshest sounds keep coming from the ground up(notice I didnt use Under-ground,lol).
Anyways,am starting the month of cancer with a mixtape leak,my contacts at Knighthouse provided me with-THE JOE SPAZM MIXTAPE hosted by Dj Jimmy Jatt
Terry da rapman has been putting in work for years now and he definately deserves the shine at the moment.So what do we expect from the rapman this time around? Nuthing but the hotness,its seems thats the theme around these tracks.Boring? nah,Terry keeps it fresh,funny and witty all the way.And for cats thinking dude has lost his edge..trust me "you don't want beef like hindu"
My favorite joint here is "Really Hot"-this is a certified crowd shaker.A very simple beat,call and response hook(works all the time) with a scratched Gbono felli felli sample plus the flows stick to the beat like velcro.This is my cut right here
Do it-uses a kelly rowland beat and it kinda works at some levels.Kel and Mo cheddar carry the track effortlessly and Terry pulls a fast one over me here by just supplying the chorus-that's what I call rap suspense.
Matowobo(literally translate to-don't put your hand into it) features newcomer MYRO.Terry keeps it naija here and the hook is mantra like and all I can say is BOYS ARE NOT SMILING.
ENjoy the leak peoples..it's promising

No comments: